Tuesday, September 19, 2017

MORE RAIN AND BOOKWORK

TUESDAY
9-19-2017

RAINING AGAIN TODAY.

I had a fever at 5AM. 

Got up at 5AM because Zim brought in a mouse. He was bopping it on the floor. Or as hubby says...WWE wrestling!

We both got up to potty and hubby disposed of the mouse.

Then we went back to bed. But hubby had turned off his alarm.

He woke up late. I was still sleeping and did not get up to make breakfast. Hubby went to work. He barely made it with 7 minutes to spare.

I did laundry and dishes.

Made myself a hot latte.

Gave dogs some chicken slices, Gave cats some tuna.

Moose & turkeys came by 7:30AM.

Steve with the Samurai came and paid at 7:35AM. 

I started doing bookwork at 8:30AM.

Guy with big truck & camper on the back came at 10AM. It was raining. He picked up his license plate and I asked him for a tour of his camper. It was HUGE & BIG. Very tall. And heavy.

Got mail at 1PM.

UPS came at 2PM and brought my Sam & Libby blue bow-tie flats. I like them and will order some in black.

I went down stairs for file cabinets to find something. Found that the cats had torn apart a bird in the basement. It took me almost 2 hours to clean up the mess with the vacuum. Clean up cat litter. 

Took at nap around 4-5PM because my eyes were burning.

Hubby got home at 7:30PM. He brought Wendy's burgers for dogs & salads for me.

We watched TV. I did bookwork.

Went to bed at 10:30PM.


No comments: