Friday, September 29, 2017

LESS NORMAL DAY

THURSDAY
SEPTEMBER 28 2017


Woke up at 7AM.

I am still very dizzy today.

Hubby made eggs for dogs.

His leg was still hurting really bad. I told him that we have to go to Doctor again today.

I made lattes.

Drove Jeep to RMOR South.


Picked up customer's truck; hubby drove his truck, I drove Jeep over to Transamerica. Hubby loaded new tires into back of customer's truck.

We drove over to Perfection Tire in Post Falls and dropped off tires to be mounted onto truck.
Drove the Jeep to Jitterz and got latte.
Stopped at Columbia Bank to drop off check.

Drove to CDA and washed Jeep at Metro Express.



Stopped at 765-TECH to pick up invoice from Ty.

Drove to Rhonda Nails in Rathdrum. Hubby dropped me off at 11:45AM. He picked me up at 12:45.

Then we drove to Post Falls to take hubby to Doctor at NW Urgent Care.
Dr gave Ultrasound to hubby. Discovered there was lots of blood & fluid build up. Dr said off til Tuesday, then re-check. Recommended aspirin and ice.

I was starving for food.

We went to lunch at La Cabana Mexican Restaurant.



Then went to get latte for hubby at Bear Necessities on State Line.



Drove to get a latte for me at Jitterz.

Saw some old english mastiff puppies being sold on the corner of Greensferry & Seltice in a parking lot, so we had to stop and look at them. They were only 6 weeks old. The people selling them were creepy. Old, old man and overweight woman. We decided not to purchase.

Drove to Wendy's to pick up burgers for dogs.

Met customer at Rocky Mountain Off Road South and he paid with checks.

Had to drive to Columbia Bank to deposit checks.


Then we drove home.

Stopped in Athol to pick up more skim milk at Lil Town. I went inside. Lots of people shopping there.

Picked up mail at home.

Hubby sat on the couch and elevated his foot.

I went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: