Tuesday, September 12, 2017

MORE ROLFING

TUESDAY
9-12-2017

Woke up at 6AM. Joey got into bed with us. Wilson had already crawled into bed with us at 4AM. I stroked his belly to make him sleep.

Made breakfast sandwich for hubby. Grilled bacon in the microwave. I made him a latte.

Hubby fed eggs to the dogs.

The moose were already here when we got up. They had not left all night.

Hubby left for work and put out pears for the moose.

Moose walked around the yard. Drank water, ate the pears.

I did laundry and dishes.

Drove to town in the Jeep. Picked up a latte & water at Jitterz.

Had my appointment for Rolfing at 1PM.

Afterwards, I stopped at Wendy's and picked up burgers for dogs and salads for me.

Drove home.

Picked up the mail.

Gave dogs their cheeseburgers.

Took a nap for a couple hours.

Hubby did not get home until 8:30PM.

We watched TV and went to bed.


No comments: