Wednesday, September 20, 2017

EVEN MORE RAIN

WEDNESDAY
9-20-2017

Got up this morning feeling even more tired than when I went to bed.

Hubby got up and fed cats tuna.

I got up and made eggs. Made lattes. Hubby fed eggs to dogs. I made his breakfast sandwich.

The King Ranch would not start again, hubby thinks it needs a new battery. So he transferred everything to the white Dually and drove it to work.

He forgot his billfold in the other truck.

Turkeys were here by 7:30AM, I had to bring Rattler inside because he was chasing them. Scaredy would not come inside. He decided to chase turkeys.

Moose were here by 8AM. They slept outside in the woods for a while.

I took garbage out to the garage. Started laundry & dishes.

Worked on bookwork all day.

Hubby called me and talked to me all the way that he drove home. Hubby got home late at 8:30PM.

He parked the Dually close to the door and hobbled up the steps. He had slipped off the running board of the truck as he got in the cab. The running board had scraped his left leg. He thought maybe he had broken it as it was swollen up and hard as rock.

Hubby took off his pants. We wrapped it up and put ice on it. Hubby sat on the couch with the leg elevated for the rest of the night.

Went to bed early at 10PM.

No comments: