Tuesday, September 05, 2017

BACK TO SCHOOL. NOT.

TUESDAY
SEPTEMBER 5 2017

Got up after hubby did. Was not quite awake. Hubby was already dressed & ready for work. He did not want me to make him a sandwich.

He took the new King Ranch truck to work so that he could drop it off at Pat's to get it detailed.

I made the bed.

Fed the dogs.

Gave the cats some tuna. Rattler, Scaredy, and Zim came to eat.

No Koda still. No Joey cat.

I got ready to leave at 10:30AM

Appointment at 11:15 for Contacts.

Appointment at 1PM for Rolfing.

She really beats me up while Rolfing. Very sore afterwards. Rhonda gave me KR's earrings she had left there.

I purchased salads & burgers at Wendy's. Then drove home.
I stopped at KR's work to drop off the earrings. She gave me a quick tour.

At home, I had salads. Dogs had burgers.

I did more laundry.

Then hubby came home at 5:30PM.

I had to run him over in the Jeep to the Tranny guy on Bunco Road.

He picked up truck and I followed him to the Post Falls shop.

It was too late to stop at Starbucks as they closed at 8PM. We drove to pick up apples in Rathdrum, then got groceries at Super One. Watermelon, Grapes, Oatmeal, Carrots for Moose.


Drove home.

I was exhausted. Put away dishes & laundry.

 Fed more grain to Moose. Moose almost knocked hubby over by his truck!

 Momma Moose
 Peek-A-Boo Moose

Hubby & I watched show on TV - The Good Place. We went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: