Tuesday, September 26, 2017

MORE BRUISING & SWELLING FOR HUBBY

TUESDAY
SEPTEMBER 26 2017

I got up to potty at 5AM and hubby's leg was still swollen & the bruising was pooled at the bottom of his foot now. Very scary.

I told him that he was staying home and going to the Dr again.

He got up at 6AM to feed the kitties. Then he sat on the couch and watched his shows. The dogs got up to sit with him. Willie sat on his shoulder.

I came down at 8AM to make breakfast eggs & breakfast sandwich. I threw bacon in the oven to cook. I made latte for hubby.

Called the kitties in from outside. No Koda Kat. She must be out hunting again.

Drove hubby into the Dr again today. The doctor was not there, but he did get in to see the nurse. She said rest, elevate. Not a blood clot at the bottom of his foot where all the blood is pooling.

Bruised leg


Maybe compartment syndrome. Come back in the afternoon and see a doctor.


Took hubby to Moondollars to have lunch. Sat out on the patio. It was sunshiny and warm. We watched a couple hawks in the sky, circling way up high. The sun felt good. Cool enough to be comfortable. Special today for lunch was Turkey sandwiches. Hubby got his with tots, I had sweet potato fries again.


Stopped to check on truck at Post Falls shop.

We drove over to CDA and I had my Rolfing Session. Hubby went down to the college and peed on a tree as the bathrooms were closed.

I got out of my appointment where she only worked on my neck and face today.

Then we stopped at Starbucks on Ironwood where I purchased more pods for the Verismo system and got a Maple Pecan latte for myself.


We drove to get the Jeep washed at Metro Express.
Went over to Costco and filled with fuel.



Stopped at North 40 to get grain for deer. We went potty.

Drove home.

At home, I unloaded grain. Put grain out for deer.

We watched TV. Hubby elevated his foot and put heating pad on it.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: