Saturday, September 30, 2017

JUST ANOTHER SATURDAY

SATURDAY
SEPT 30 2017

Got up with severe cramps. Took several aspirins. Tried to take a bath.

Made eggs. Hubby fried sausage after I cut it up.

Hubby fed dogs eggs.

Fed cats tuna. Zimmy was the only cat here. Rattler came in afterwards.

The wind was blowing and it felt colder than 50°. 

Hubby watched tv for a while. I started laundry & dishes. Went outside to put more grain out.

Hubby could not find his keys. We had to locate it with the TILES. Thank goodness we have these.

Took the dogs for a walk in Farragut Park around the new building site on the Horse side of the park.

Came back home. Picked up the mail.

Hubby rested on the couch for the day.

I ordered a couple sweatshirts on Etsy. 

 Pumpkin Shirt
 Pumpkin Spice Sweatshirt

I ordered 2 more Sport TILES to locate things FOR THE BUSINESS RMOR. 
 

I took a nap at 4PM.

We watched a movie, Moonrise Kingdom.  

I made chicken. Hubby had his garlic shrimp & pasta that he had made.

We went to bed at 11PM.




No comments: