Saturday, June 01, 2013

CRAZY SATURDAY

SATURDAY

I got up and made eggs for dogs; Beebo was here to get a piece of ham this morning, too. Made latte for hubby.

We got ready and took dogs for walk in park. KRN and I took the FMF and went to get 3 dozen eggs up at Careywood Post Office. Very sunny & mild. Wonderful day for a walk. Matt & hubby had gone to get latte for Matt in town, but it was closed.

Met up in the park and Lil Bit was overjoyed to see me. He wanted to jump into my arms. When we left, we took him with us in the FMF.

KRN and I drove to Spirit Lake while the guys took the dogs home. KRN and I got groceries at Miller's so we could make Matt his breakfast burritos for the morning. Matt is trying to gain weight to up his muscle mass to 200 pounds.

We also got lattes for them at the Spirit Lake espresso stand. KRN's first drink burnt her tongue, and the girl had to re-do it.

When we got back, the guy went to get trucks at CN Diesel. Matt drove one home & hubby drove another home.

KRN started getting upset because she was hungry, but couldn't find anything she wanted to eat. She was upset & took a nap.

I went outside to start mowing again. Hubby decided to go pick up a truck from Kevin Reese's. He towed it home with Kevin's new trailer. I went to take a shower & the kids left to go to the engagement party of a friend of Matt's.


No comments: