Tuesday, June 04, 2013

THE SUN FINALLY SHINES

TUESDAY

Woke up to sunshine!

Hubby went to work today; I made egg sandwich for him and gave left over eggs to dogs. Also made him a latte.

After he was gone, the dogs and I went in the backyard to pick up poo. I already need to mow the backyard again as the grass is TOO TALL.

When that was done, I got the laundry & dishwasher going. Then I made sure that the dogs had sufficient water and turned on the A/C.

The kids came to the house to get the keys for the Excursion so they could haul scrap. I also had to go down to the shop on my bike to ask them to come back because there was ANOTHER hummingbird stuck in the upper windows. They got it down really quickly! This was a very big hummingbird. I am glad it did not get stuck & die.

I finally went out and mowed from 9:00 until 1:00. Then came inside and took a shower & had tea. I was too exhausted to eat.

Finally, about 2 hours later, I made more eggs. Took a couple bites and almost got sick. Gave the rest to the dogs.

Hubby came home and rested for a while.

Ben & Hubby on couch




No comments: