Thursday, June 13, 2013

More Rain PM

THURSDAY JUNE 13

Hubby had to get up at 6:00 to meet a guy down at the shop to get a boat out; so I made breakfast by myself. After making hubby his egg sandwich & latte; he finally got back home and was able to sit down for a few minutes before leaving.

Dogs got their pills and eggs.

I went out to mow the lawn. It was difficult going today even though it was cooler. I only got 1 hour of mowing the frontage in today.

Came back and did laundry, dishes, and vacuumed. I made new BlueBerry Muffins from the blueberries we got in our Bountiful Basket.

 Izzy comes down the stairs

As bad as Isabelle was feeling, I really did not think that we would even have her this long. The medications that she is being prescribed by her Vet are really helping her quality of life. She still has to take things easy, but she is happy & healthy.

Hubby dressed up as the Frontier Buffalo for the Grand Opening of the Retail Store on Government Way in CDA. Pictures tomorrow.




He came home around 6PM.

Went down to the shop for a few minutes and then came home for dinner. We sat around watching TV for a while, then went to Athol to get gas in my FMF.

Watched Hannibal and went to bed.




FRIDAY JUNE 14

Got up and made hubby breakfast & latte.


Wild Flowers

When picking up poo in the backyard, found these beautiful flowers.

Almost forgot that I had to meet KRN over in Spokane for nails!

Took Bud & Ben with me in FMF to drive to Spokane. Drove back roads & thru downtown Spokane to avoid traffic snarls with construction on Interstate 90.

Got to Red White & Brew. KRN not there, at URM instead. So I walked the dogs around for pee time. Then KRN got back, unloaded her stuff. We both drove up to T's nail place. She was booked until 3PM, so I decided to drive back home. It did not occur to us that she might have appointments because she had only been walk-in before.

Drove to KRN's place for dogs to potty again in her back yard & play with Beebo for a few minutes. I took Beebo along with me and drove back home. Waste of trip.

On the way, we stopped at Wendy's and got burgers. Dogs at home were happy that I brought back burgers.

Kids came over around 7:00. Hubby got home and went to work in shop until 12:30PM.



No comments: