Monday, June 17, 2013

Positively Dreadful, Awful Weekend

SATURDAY

Got up and made breakfast for hubby. Made burritos for Matt & hubby.

Took Bud, Ben, Beebo & Bit down with us to get eggs at the Bountiful Basket site in Athol.

Stopped to get lattes at Espresso stand (girl there did REALLY good lattes for Matt & KRN) took eggs back home.

Matt went over to his parents' to visit.

Left dogs at home.

KRN and I went to get hair done. Picked up lattes in Post Falls for hairdresser and ourselves before we went over to A Cut Above.

Julie did my hair. She gave me the Brazilian Blowout. It was VERY good. Nice and soft. No need to wait to wash hair. Just get it done & go. KRN changed her mind and instead of getting acrylics, she had gel put on her nails which later peeled off...

We shopped at Walmart after we were done and got groceries.

Came home and unloaded groceries. Prepared the shish-ka-bobs for the boat. Packed up everything we needed for boat. Matt came back and helped pack. Had to run down to shop at 3:00pm to get hubby.

We finally got on the road and got to boat.

Matt & Hubby pulled on the wet suits (trying to squeeze sausage into a casing!) and Matt bravely dove to cut off the tow-line from the propellers. He got it all done and we started up the engines! Success. We have a great son-in-law!

Matt diving


While walking the dogs before casting off, Bud tore out of my hands and chased after the Espresso stand Schipperkes that were there. He pulled me & I fell down on the gravel. Nice people in a golf cart came over to help me up. I injured my left knee, which would not stop bleeding... my right chest behind my boob and I could not breathe very well. My right foot scraped up pretty badly. Left hand aches a lot where I landed on it when trying to cushion my fall. KRN ran after Bud & Ben.

We loaded onto the boat and gave me aspirin, KRN was my nurse and bandaged me up.

KRN grilled the ka-bobs on the grille when we had motored out into the bad a little and Matt helped her. Was good Sunset Dinner Cruise for Father's Day.

We came back and unloaded everything. Drove home. I collapsed once I got home into bed. Hurts a lot.

Will probably take me all summer to heal...



SUNDAY FATHER'S DAY

Got up and made burritos for guys. Made egg, orange juice, and toast.

KRN and I took Lil Bit & Maggie in the FMF; we stopped to get lattes from owner (Erin) at the espresso stand. Drinks were not very good this time. Met the guys down at the park.

We packed up all the dogs and took a walk in the park down to the shooting range.

I had to limp with my left leg the whole way.

We came back home and unloaded dogs. Packed up more stuff to go on boat. Matt went over to spend the day at his parents' home for Father's Day.

Got case of water at Lil Town Market; KRN & her dad got ice cream cones. Drove Excursion down to Marina and unpacked all the stuff onto boat. Then we motored out; I took a nap down below. Hubby almost drove to Hope; we stopped and had lunch.



"Gilligan" KRN helping cast off


Ben enjoying a nap on the boat

Maggie as First Mate


 KRN and Bravo enjoying some carefree time

Then when we came back to Marina and unloaded dogs. KRN took Ben & Bravo up to potty. While hubby was tying down the boat, the dogs jumped out and were waiting at the gate. I went over to get them tied up on leashes, but drunk guy came up behind us and instead of waiting, tried to get thru gate. Lil Bit got upset. Guy started screaming. So I took dogs for potty. KRN came over and wondered what excitement was all about.

Guy kept complaining so hubby gave him his card. I stayed in Excursion with dogs until everything was loaded & we left.

Met Matt at home. KRN left and went home with Matt.

I went to bed around 8:00. Hurt and was exhausted.

Hubby came to bed at 11:30. And woke me up again.



No comments: