Monday, June 24, 2013

More RAIN on a M O N D A Y

MONDAY JUNE 24

Almost half the summer is already gone and it still feels like fall here!

Even though it was hot last night and I had to open windows in the bedroom and turn on a fan (Lil Bit started panting in our bed at 3AM) it was still very cold when we woke up this morning.

I was up at 3AM, then again at 4AM, Ben jumped into bed with hubby at 5AM, I was up several times with Lil Bit when he wanted to sleep in bed with me and Maggie then he jumped down again to get water, up again, etc.

At 6:30, I was in the bathtub with Endometriosis pains. Hubby did not get breakfast sandwich or latte. I laid on the couch in extreme pain. Took another Excedrin and tried to feel better.

On and off on the couch most of the day. I did manage to do laundry & dishes.

Lil Bit really appreciated getting rubbed on his chin. He is NOT growling at me; he is SMILING.

Lil Bit is SMILING


A crazy dumb person in a small white car drove up our driveway at extreme speed today around Noon. Why are people so damn fucking rude? If you can see that you are at the wrong address, why do you have to treat our driveway like the Indy 500? Freaks.

I brushed Lil Bit this afternoon. He had lots of brown underneath fur that needed to go.

Then it rained in the afternoon. Rained lots. All the weeds are so darn high.

Hubby picked up take-n-bake pizza from Papa Murphy's tonight for us.

#3 came down and got the Excursion with the trailer. He took it down to the shop at 6:00PM.




No comments: