Wednesday, June 19, 2013

rain

RAIN MONDAY RAIN

Made latte & egg sandwich for hubby. He left for work in the rain.

It rained all day.

I rested on the couch. No more medication because it makes me nauseated. So I endured pain.

Elevated my knee. Lots of bruising all over my arm.

Rained all day. Rained hard.

Dogs were wet. They were bored.

Lil Bit smiling


Hubby came home at 6:30 after getting groceries at Walmart.

 Got notification from Kootenai Electric that they are raising prices.



TUESDAY

Made latte & egg sandwich for hubby. He left for work in the rain.

I took painkillers and slept most of today again.

Lots of rain today.

Dogs are depressed. I am depressed.

Made a Vet appointment for Ben as he is wagging his head a lot. Ear infection in left ear? He has been throwing up again lately. Depressed.

Hubby had to work late tonight putting in DSL circuits at Black Sheep. Had to work after hours. Finally got home about 9:30.

I had made eggs, sausage, hashbrowns for burrito mixings. He added jalapenos, tomatoes & more potatoes!

Went to bed after watching Season Finale of Hannibal.

Watching those shows when I was younger used to creep me out and give me nightmares. Now, I just think it odd. Doesn't scare me anymore.

No comments: