Friday, June 07, 2013

BOAT IN WATER

THURSDAY June 6

Did not get up to make hubby breakfast as I had endo cramps again at 4AM. Took bunches of aspirin and fell back to sleep.

By 10:00 the kids, Lane & Cade were here. They mowed some of the highway frontage and picked up pinecones & branches.

While the boys were busy, I cleaned out the fish container. It was exhausting work.

Puppies watched me work from the back yard.

Bud, Ben & Lil Bit


By 11:30 they were done. I gave them $20 for pizza and gave them their graduation cards with $50 in each card.

They went down to the shop to clean up. Took the gates off the posts at the driveway entrance.

Then I went out to mow some more around 2:00. It was hot and I quit after 1 hour.

Came inside and cleaned up. Washed hair. Hair is dry and straw. Won't be getting anymore keratin treatments around here.

KRN texted that she was at Dominic's getting her hair done. I really need to get back there and get my hair done.

I baked chicken in oven before hubby came  home.

Hubby came home at 5:00 and cleaned up. Dave Rodriguez got here around 5:30 and they hooked the boat up to the Excursion. I took Maggie & Bit with me. Hubby took Ben & Bud with him. We drove down to boat ramp at Farragut Park. Got it in with no hassles.

Loading boat into water at Farragut State Park boat docks

There was very little gasoline in boat, so hubby motored around to Bayview, but McDonald's Marina was closed. We moored it along the gas docks and left it there for tomorrow after hubby gets off work.

At Bayview McDonalds Marina

I met the guys with the FMF at the Marina and then drove them back to the Excursion.

When we got home, dogs made a real mess of their dog food bowls, so I had use the wet Swiffer around all the floors before bed. I was really tired.

Watched Hannibal. What a gory show.


FRIDAY June 7

Got up to pee at 1AM. Almost fell over Ben at the foot of the bed.

Hands started burning & tingling at 4AM. Even tho I had both windows open and a cool breeze was blowing thru the bedroom, I was sweating with more hot flashes. They have been bad lately. And getting worse.

I will take a day off of mowing to see if my hands feel any better. The pain is horrible.

I made hubby egg sandwich & latte for breakfast. Gave the rest to the dogs. I was not in a mood to eat.

Did dishes, laundry, vacuuming, blogging, uploaded new iTunes, picked up poo, filled deer food,got mail, cleaned the vacuum out, conditioned my hair.

Hubby texted me that Ray at the Marina filled the boat with $300 in gasoline and we will pick it up tonight to motor it up to Garfield.

Neighbors in the back are screaming at their horses & shooting. I really need to get away. Move.

I need a beer.

While I was on the computer in the library, all 3 Filas decided they were going to be there with me.
They looked all tiny when they are curled up like that, but Maggie (far right) weighs 130; Ben (middle) at 10 months is 100 pounds and Isabelle (far left) is around 125.

Isabelle, Ben, Maggie the 3 Filas





No comments: