Friday, June 28, 2013

Less Rain

THURSDAY

I got up and made breakfast for hubby and latte. Made cheese eggs for dogs.

Since we had salad, I was eating much better today and it is reflected in my overall feeling. I don't have a weighed down, horrible drugged feeling. I am still taking Excedrin to help the pain.

I actually got out and picked up dog poo.

Still wet & stinky outside. Not a good smell. Mold and rotten.

When hubby finally came home tonight after working OT for 2 hours, he had picked up deer food, but forgotten dog food! LOL.

Hubby fell asleep on the couch tonight and slept from 7:00 until 10:30 when we went to bed.

He is getting ready for the NAPA Rathdrum Off Road Challenge. Slightly overwhelmed because of all the aspects of getting it organized lays on his shoulders!




FRIDAY

It has been very difficult to remain upbeat & cheerful or even feel any ambition at all with being injured. I can completely understand how long term pain will make a person want to give up entirely. It is just not worth fighting.

However, my knee is getting better. My arm is healing. There is still severe pain in my right chest but it is slowly reducing. Hopefully another week and it will be even better. Which is what I keep telling myself.

Got up this morning and made hubby egg sandwich and latte. Dogs got their pills in their eggs.

I did the laundry & dishes.

Isabelle wanted to go out several times.

Ben is dreaming



Maggie wants something?


The sun is out and it is supposed to be very warm today. However, there is still an overwhelming smell of mold and wet outside. It has been TOO wet lately to just dry up in 1 day of sunshine.

Weather said that on Sunday & Monday it is supposed to be in the 100s? We will see. From one extreme to another...

My fish need to be cleaned, but I will have to get hubby to assist with that.


No comments: