Thursday, May 30, 2013

Another Rainy May Day

THURSDAY May 29

Took dogs for walk in the park after making breakfast eggs and latte for hubby.

Dropped Bit & Isabelle at home, we loaded up Bud, Ben, & Isabelle then went into town. Stopped at Big R for deer food.

Went to O'Reilley's in town to return parts. I walked Ben over to Angie's Grooming so that she could see how he has grown.

Then we got burgers for dogs, a chicken sandwich for hubby and a salad for me at Wendy's.

Drove to Post Falls to test drive a truck, then WalMart for groceries. More burgers at Wendy's for dogs at home. I dropped hubby off at CN Diesel so that he could pick up a truck. I drove home with the dogs and hubby followed.

Put Mother's Day gifts out. 

Wore new shoes


Pretty flowers in town

On the drive home, it poured. Rained and rained and rained. But by the time we got home, it was clear blue skies here and it had not rained.

At home, I unloaded groceries and then started mowing. I had to stop mowing after a while because I had hit something & bent the mower blade.

I took a bath, sat down to watch tv. Made another omelette.

Hubby came home at 9:00pm from the shop.


FRIDAY May 30

Hubby was up early so that he could go to the dentist again and get his tooth capped. When he came home, we walked the dogs in the park.

We dumped a couple of the dogs off so that we could go into town again.

Hubby worked in the shop for the rest of the day.

The kids got here around 7:30. Matt went to visit his parents and KRN stayed here until he got home. Then I went to bed around 9:30 while the rest of them chatted.




No comments: