Monday, May 13, 2013

Raining in May

MONDAY

I woke up at 4:30 this morning and went in the spare bedroom to sleep with Maggie. Then Lil Bit came in later & whined. I put him up on the bed to sleep with us. He cuddled up next to my side.

Hubby let me sleep in late. He left for work.

I got up later and made the dogs their eggs.

It rained all day today.

I vacuumed, then did laundry and dishes. Stripped the spare bedroom that the kids had slept in and put new sheets on the bed.

Made Banana Bread for hubby. One loaf has walnuts in it and the other has raisins as hubby requested those.

Banana Breads


More rain, good for the plants but bad for the weeds. The weeds in the backyard are now taller than Lil Bit!

Everywhere looks really shaggy. Hubby needs to get a new blade for the lawnmower as the old one is dull. He got one the other day, but it does not fit. Needs to return the one he purchased.

When hubby got home, he made dinner. I fell asleep in my chair and woke at 8:00 when the dogs were barking at something outside. I really need to quit waking up at 4:00 in the morning.


No comments: