Friday, May 03, 2013

Hummingbird

FRIDAY

Warmer day this morning. Hubby woke us up early at 4:30 so he could take a shower, then went back to bed. I was trying to sleep with Maggie when he started talking to us.

I finally got up at 6:30 and make his breakfast egg sandwich & latte. He gave eggs to dogs so they could take their pills. Ben is finally done with his Meds, hope we see an improvement in his eating & not throwing up!

Hubby left for work and I did dishes & laundry. Then heard a Hummingbird stuck in the upper windows. I got a ladder & the fish net to catch him, but he resisted all my efforts. As soon as I got him in the net, he would escape & fly up to the windows yet again.

He finally died around 2:00. It was sad. Death by dumb. Poor thing.

Poor little dead hummingbird


Hubby got home around 5:30 and then went to work down at shop. He took Isabelle with him so she could sleep in the Dodge.



SATURDAY

Warmer again today. Hope the nicer temps stay for a while. It really feels like Spring now. We got up and I made breakfast & latte.

Took the dogs for a walk in the park. Went down the shooting range trail again. Some guy wanted to park right next to us and we just stared at him. Of the whole park, they can go some place else!

Dogs were happy.

When we got home, hubby jumped out at the shop and I took dogs down to unload. It was hot at the house, so I turned on all the fans and shut the mini-blinds in the front where the sun was baking thru.

I took Isabelle down to the shop in the Dodge.

I vacuumed the house.

Hubby worked in the shop until 6:30 then came home. We watched tv & hubby fell asleep on the couch. We went to bed at 10:00.

No comments: