Sunday, May 05, 2013

Bloomsday Sunday

SUNDAY

Hubby had a really bad night. Slept on the couch most of the night and distrubed my sleep, too. Lil Bit did not sleep in bed with me, however Ben jumped up and slept with me for a while.

In the morning, hubby came to bed and squeezed Ben over. He also put Lil Bit on the bed with us. Then I woke up an hour later and took Lil Bit into the other room with me to sleep with Maggie. I was too hot in our bed and it is cooler on Maggie's bed.

Then we got up and I made breakfast. Eggs for dogs, egg sandwich for hubby, and latte for hubby. We got dogs ready to go and went to walk at Farragut Park. Took the trail to the shooting range. Even tho it was cooler, the dogs got tired & hot on the walk. I had to stop twice to have accidental poos. Tummy was bad.

We got home and started doing honey-do list. Lots of stuff to clean up after the winter. Our yard looks really bad because lots of plants had died. I had to throw out all my potted plants because they were dead. Hubby loaded up the dog poo in the truck and we made a dump run with Bud & Ben. Ben tried barking at the dump guy, but eventually let the dump guy pet him.

Hubby started making bean soup by soaking beans. He also boiled the ham from the bone to put in his Bean soup. That was cooking all day.

When we got back home hubby transplanted some of my plants, fixed the landscape block in the backyard, raked up under the deck where the dogs had dug holes, took out the chairs to the fire pit, took down our old watering system that we no longer use, put the Xmas stuff inside the house, cleared off things from the concrete patio so that I power wash it, hubby also dug up some rocks out of the area where he had plowed this winter.

Muscari in the barrel

 Tulips in the planters

We got about 4 things done on our honey-do list. LOL. Lots more to tackle.

Neighbors were shooting again today. They continued from 4:00 until 7:30. It is REALLY getting irritating. This has been going on for years. 

Hubby was exhausted by 2:30 and took a 3 hour nap. We watched TV and went to bed early.


No comments: