Thursday, May 09, 2013

THURSDSAY HUBBY SICK

THURSDAY

Hubby called in sick. He has not been sleeping lately.

Got gasoline at the gas station in Athol. Bought a Powerball ticket! $270 million.

After a walk with dogs in the park which was wonderful because it was on 70 degrees. Not too hot or cool. Izzy got winded and we had to stop twice for water.

When the dogs were unloaded, Lil Bit & Ben decided they were going to run away. It was a tense 20 minutes trying to look for them. Finally found them down at the shop. They had been running thru the woods. Caught the dogs & put them in the Dodge.

Got gasoline at the gas station in Athol with the Dodge. Bought a Powerball ticket! $270 million.

I tried to mow the back yard. But I need a new blade because I have to go over everything twice.

Abandoned mowing and power washed the front concrete patio instead. Very clean!

Then washed the patio rug.

When I came inside, the dogs had shredded my brand new Camelbak, ate hubby's boots, shredded two of his notebooks and strewn everything on the laundry counter throughout the house. Bad dogs.

After that was done, I washed the inside house rugs on the back deck.
 
I rested for a bit after cleaning up the house, and gave the dogs some chicken from the grille last night.

Then I started to do the fish at 1:30. Drain the tank, transfer them to a new water for a while, then clean out their tank and put it out back. Powerwashed the tank and filled it with all the fishy things, filled with water & let it sit until the water was warmer.

I hopped into the shower at 3:30. I am exhausted, dirty, grimy, and sweaty.

Sat down on the couch by 3:50 to watch Dr. Who.

Hubby still was not feeling good. He got back from the bank and sat on the couch with a sore shoulder.

Put the fish in the tank when it got warmer around 6:00PM. I was too tired to make dinner, but I was exhausted & starving. My hip & back hurt. Took a bath & went to bed laying on a heating pad.






No comments: