Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

SUNDAY

Hubby's tooth was really hurting, so he made an appointment to go to the dentist at 7:20 this AM.

He left here at 6:15. So the dogs and I were alone for a while.

Hubby finally got home at 10:00, the dentist had drilled a hole in the still viable tooth and attempted to drain the poison. With a prescription in hand, hubby had waited for a pharmacy to open, but finally could not stand the pain anymore. He got groceries at Walmart, so we unloaded those & put them away.

Then hubby rested on couch and I mowed the lawn in the back, and took a shower. When it was 12:00, I drove into town to get his prescription filled at Walgreens. Bud came with me in the FMF and we also go doggie burgers at Wendy's.

While at Wendy's, I saw an entire corona around the Sun. It was very pretty.

After picking up the prescription that I had dropped off, we drove home; saw a poor dead deer in the ditch on the way home.

Gave the pills to hubby. Then gave burgers to the dogs.

I made lunch around 4:00PM for hubby. He wanted grilled cheese & tomato soup.

We watched Battle Of The Bulge starring Henry Fonda.

Hubby took a nap on the couch, and around 9:00 I went to bed.



MEMORIAL DAY MONDAY

I made egg sandwich & latte for hubby, gave the rest of the eggs to the dogs.

We drove to the park to walk the dogs. Lots of dark clouds overhead and slightly cooler - around 58.

Took a different trail today. Got a ticket because hubby had forgotten to put our Park Pass tags on the truck.

Came home and I quickly mowed the rest of the back yard before the rain started. It was mostly cloudy all day. No rain so far.

Then I took a shower, made another latte for hubby. Had a salad. Made tea for myself. Exhausted.

After I rested for a while, I put plants in the pots.

Vacuumed the house, cleaned up after dogs made a mess eating.

Detailer Pat finally got here at 4:00 to detail the boat. Hubby went down to the shop.




No comments: