Sunday, May 12, 2013

MOTHER'S DAY

SUNDAY

Woke up at 4:30 and could not go back to sleep.

Got up at 7:00 and made breakfast & latte for hubby. KRN got up and made eggs, fried banana with honey & toast for her & Matt. Toaster failed to work again and I got mad at hubby for not getting a new one on Friday when we were at Walmart.

I vacuumed the FMF and then KRN and I took it down to the park. On the way, we stopped to get Americanos at lattte stand. New girl made them wrong.

At the park, the guys had already started walking without us. We caught up to them.

KRN was still suffering very badly with allergies. Drove home with the a/c on and Lil Bit came with us. The guys caught up to us as we waited for a train at the RR crossing.

Horribly humid and hot day. Swamp cooler was running at home. I told the kids to go home because KRN was suffering so much. She was not happy. They left and hubby made chicken for us on the grille. Also boiled eggs for his pea salad.

Watched pay-per-view Django Unchained. Quite a good movie.

I tried to take a nap, but Isabelle snored and gave me a migraine.

It finally spitted rain around 7:00 and the wind came up a little.

No comments: