Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day Trip to Spokane

TUESDAY

Rained last night a deluge. Everything was soaked this morning when we got up.

I made eggs for hubby & dogs, latte for hubby.

We took dogs for walk in the park. I wore my rainboots.

We walked to the shooting range where we saw two rangers getting ready to mow the area with a tractor & a brush hog.

Went home and changed clothes to go to Spokane.

Picked up honey and talked to owner at Honey place in Hayden.

Stopped at Walmart in Post Falls to get half & half cream for KRN.

Drove to Spokane with Bud & Ben. Dropped off half & half at KRN's espresso stand. Then ordered a green tea for me.

Met KRN at her tanning place in Airway Heights.

Drove to KRN's home and left hubby there with the dogs. KRN and I went to T's Nails in Airway Heights and got pedicures. Then I got a new full set of nails.

Met the guys afterwards at Mexican restaurant on Sunset hill. Was EXCELLENT food.

Said goodbye to kids. Drove to Big R and got dog food. Forgot deer food. Dumb.

Then home. We also forgot dog burgers. Rained on the way home. Black clouds.

Dogs at home were crying when we came home. Bit jumped in my arms. Maggie was shaking & whining.

Settled down for the night. Really tired.


No comments: