Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Not Good News :(

Greg had physical therapy at 9AM, then his EMG at 10:30AM until 12:00AM.
For once, I did not go into the room with him as the doctor conducted the test. However. I did hear him squealing like a little girl in pain as the needles were stuck into him.

Oh. The doctor that did Greg's EMG said that there is nerve damage in his left leg & foot which is what is causing the pain in his back?

However, he could not explain HOW he got the nerve damage or WHERE it came from or how to STOP it. The doctor definitely said that it was NOT from the car accident, or from getting crushed between a tree & truck~ ~

The Nerves in Greg's leg are atrophying. The nerves are Dying. According to the doctor, it is irreversible. Best he could recommend is more physical therapy?
Which is kinda weird. Sounds stupid to me.

The doctor will refer the results to the (stupid) neurosurgeon.
We are still waiting to go to the (good) neurosurgeon on November 30.


Then I had an appointment in Spokane at 1:00 to get my hair colored along with a consultation so I can get hair extensions! I want long hair for our Christmas party.
Had to do some CHRISTMAS shopping for You-Know-Who. (Kelsey & Matt)

W-Mart, Wendy's (for cheeseburgers) and Costco.

We finally got home at 6:00PM. Watched CSI Miami and fell into bed.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Wow, Bob... nerve death? I've never heard of that without some reason. I'm sorry to hear that. Poor Greg. Does he at least have some good pain killers?