Friday, October 27, 2017

WARM & SUNNY & BEN LIMPING

FRIDAY
10-27-2017

Got up at 7:45AM and the turkeys were already here.

I ran down to give them more grain. They came running!

Hubby made sausage & eggs for breakfast.

Ben's leg is still hurting; he is holding it up.

I made lattes.

We took dogs for a walk in Farragut Park in the grey dodge. Walked around the Disc Golf area to see how the building on the Tree to Tree Adventure Park was progressing.

Ben was limping really badly.

I called to make an appointment at 1PM for Ben at the Vet.

Hubby unloaded the tires from the truck onto the trailer and took them down to the shop here with my Jeep.

I loaded Ben and got him into the Dodge. Took him down at 1PM.

Hubby left to go to the other shop.

Dr Mike said he had to X-Ray Ben's right leg, but it looked like a torn ACL. So I left him there. They had to sedate him for the X-Ray.

I picked Ben up at 2PM. Brought him home. He was in a little pain, but I gave him the painkiller that the Vet had prescribed, Meloxicam.

I soaked off the AWFUL nails that I got this past Tuesday so that I could go to the Orientals and get new nails.

Watched the last season of DCI Banks.

Hubby did not return until 7:30PM.

We watched TV until 10PM. Then went to bed.


No comments: