Tuesday, October 24, 2017

TUESDAY & NEW NAILS

TUESDAY
10-24-2017

Very cold this morning.

Zim slept on me all night.

Got up at 7:30AM.
Hubby Feeding Eggs to Dogs

Hubby made eggs. I made lattes.

Cleaned up cat litter, took down the tuna, freshened the water, and gave them new cat food.

Loaded dogs in truck for dog walk.




 Ellie & Beebo
 Wilson Driving
 Ellie & Wilson Walking in Park
 Beebo Smells Fresh Air
 Beebo in Backseat

Gave grain to deer, took out carrots, put grain out for Turkeys.

Hubby dropped off parts at the shop.

We took dogs for walk at the Brig.

Came back and I changed clothes, put on makeup.

Hubby made phone calls and made bacon.

We left at 11:15AM to go into town. I have an appointment at Noon for new nails in place downtown.

Hubby dropped me off. He was going over to KR's to drop off Beebo and Ellie.

When I entered the Salon, they notified me that the nail tech had quit just 2 days previous.

So they asked me to wait for another girl. I went to use the restroom. When I returned, they had another girl remove my polish and set my hands in a bowl of acetone to remove the old nails.

When the girl finally came, she had brought her sick child from daycare. Very unprofessional. Then he slept behind her while she worked on my nails FOR 3 HOURS. I thought the torture would never end. Finally, at about 2:45, hubby came to pick me up. I was almost in tears because I had wasted so much time. And the nails were ABSOLUTELY AWFUL. Blobby, thick, gross looking Acrylic nails.

I don't understand that when a client comes in to get nails done, they always throw them with the newbies that don't know how to do anything. Why can't I have an experienced tech? HOW do these idiots even pass the State Board Exam for Nail Technology?

So I was SO upset. We drove to Jitterz to get more vanilla put in the drink that hubby had gotten me. Then we went down to the College to sit in the truck and have the Wendy's salads that he had brought.

We then drove over to Post Falls to see KR. Talked to her briefly about her trip.

Then we realized that the time was 4:30 and we were supposed to be in Spokane picking up tires & wheels from guy on Craigslist.

We had to stop at Transamerica first to get the back up camera hubby had ordered and the Airbags that Charles had ordered for a customer.

Then we drove to Spokane.

Picked up the tires & wheels. Drove over to Trent and picked up grain at North 40. Also purchased some delicious meat sticks.

Drove home.

At home, we picked up the mail.

We were both exhausted.

Watched Chance on Hulu and I went to bed at 9:30PM, hubby went to bed later.

No comments: