Thursday, October 26, 2017

BUSY DAY WEDNESDAY

WEDNESDAY
10-25-2017

Hubby had already left for the shop by the time I got up at 8AM.

He had to be there to show the guy the Pinehurst truck to replace the windshield. Got a new Window guy that is a lot cheaper than the other one.

Hubby returned home at 1:00PM.

Then we went to Sandpoint to pick up parts from Tom's Differentials. Took the dogs with us.

Wilson whined the whole way.

I took them for a walk while hubby was in getting the parts. I asked for the water bowl and everybody started talking to me. It was awful.

I gave the dogs water. My knee was really hurting.

We shopped at Walmart for some things, acetone to soak my nails. I picked up some cuticle repair creams. We purchased some subways to eat on the way home.

At home, hubby unloaded us and the groceries. He went down to the Post Falls shop again.

The Canadian couple dropped off their boat, then left money with me for the guy to winterize their boat.

At 5PM, Taj and Holly came over and dropped off their boat, money, and contract. They are nice people. Came in the house and talked to me.

Hubby got home at 6:30PM and brought a latte for me from Jitterz that had no flavor in it. It was just awful.

We went to bed at 10PM after watching a new Netflix show called Shut Eye.



No comments: