Friday, October 13, 2017

FINALLY FRIDAY

FRIDAY THE 13TH
OCTOBER 13 2017

Cramps at 4AM woke me up.

I slept on the couch until 7:30AM.

Hubby got up and made eggs.

I made latte for hubby.

Made bed.

No grain to feed turkeys, I took oatmeal out to them by the top of the driveway.

Walked dogs in the park at the Waldron Campground. They loved it. Ben really was active and had his tail up the whole time.

We dropped dogs off. The 26' motor home was here to be dropped off. Hubby ran down to the shop with a contract.

Drove down Hwy 41 to get on Interstate 90 and drive to Spokane. Dropped off the springs at Pohl Springs.

Had lunch at 5 Guys, Spokane Valley. It was freezing in the restaurant. Raining outside.

Drove to Post Falls and picked up running boards for Charles at Transamerica.

Drove to banks and made deposits at Horizon & Columbia.

Got a latte for me at Jitterz.

Drove back to Post Falls RMOR shop and dropped off hubby. I drove home.

Hubby took the Excursion to drop it off at Pat's and pick up the Lariat Ford Pickup.

I dropped off the running boards at Charles' shop.

I came home. Did bookwork. Took a nap.


No comments: