Sunday, October 22, 2017

SUNDAY RAIN & WONDERFUL FALL DAY

SUNDAY
OCTOBER 22 2017

Woke up to a dark day with lots of rain.

Turkeys were here early this morning.

Hubby made breakfast. He put his leg up right away.

Hubby fed eggs to the dogs.

I made lattes.

I vacuumed the house. Put the new Down comforter from Costco on our bed. Put our old comforter on Ben's bed. Took Ben's old, torn comforter out and threw it away in the garage.

I washed all Ben's pillows.

Started the dishwasher.

Hubby sat on the couch until Noon with his foot up and took a Tramadol. Had heat on his leg.

He found some wheels & tires on Craigslist, so we got dressed, loaded the dogs and met the guy (Daryl) at the Ranger Station in Farragut Park at 1:05PM.

Hubby bought the tires and loaded them into the grey Dodge.

We took the dogs for a walk thru Waldron Campground.


Ellie Walking in Park
  
Ellie & Wilson in Park
 Beebo at the Park

 
Then hubby had to have another latte. Stopped at the espresso stand in Athol.

Drove home.

I put out grain for the deer.

Some deer came.

Hubby started working on the cover for the HVAC fan unit outside under the deck.

I worked on putting zip ties on the chicken wire fence around outside.

Wilson & Ellie ran around outside together. They had lots of fun.
Wilson & Ellie In the Back Yard
I picked up dog poo.

I put away dishes.

I made some dinner and ate.

Hubby finished up the fan project.
 


 Cat Helping
 Cat Helped with Plywood on Project

We got SO much snow & ice last year that it piled up under the deck and around the Heat Exchange Fan so hubby had to build a shelter so that it was stay safe & dry this year.

 LG HVAC System Protected by Plywood Shelter
 LG HVAC System Protected by Plywood Shelter

The deer came at 5PM.

We watched another new tv series on Netflix.

I took a hot bath at 6PM because my knee was hurting.

Went to bed later.


No comments: