Tuesday, October 31, 2017

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2017

TUESDAY
10-31-2017

The last day of October.

No sleep again last night. Stayed awake until 1:30AM after going to bed at 11:30PM.

Wilson got up with us and woke me up.

Then hubby got up for potty at 5AM. Woke me up.

I got up at 8AM. Turkeys had already been here. Hubby had made breakfast eggs for dogs, cleaned up cat litter & fed cats, put out grain for turkeys, opened all the mini blinds.

I made a hot latte for hubby. Then I fell asleep on the couch until 9:30PM.

Hubby got dressed and loaded plywood for the shop (Tom had purchased crate shelving and needed plywood).

He left about 10AM. Had his dentist appointment at 12:40.

I did laundry, did dishes, put out more grain for deer. Went to get the mail at Noon.

Guy came to the house and brought a check for RMOR.

I did bookwork.

I got a splitting headache. So I took a hot bath.

Then ate some apples & peanut butter.

Hubby called at 2:30 to let me know that he was done at the Dentist with his Root Canals.

He was going to the Post Falls shop for a few hours, then come home.




No comments: