Wednesday, October 11, 2017

SLEPT ALL DAY

WEDNESDAY
10-22-2017

Got up at 7AM because hubby wanted to big on a vehicle on COPART. I had to sign him in and then add a deposit for bidding auctions.

I made lattes

He made eggs.

I fed dogs the eggs.

Turkeys were here this morning, but the cats chased them away.

Then I fell asleep on the couch until Noon.,

Hubby went to the shop to put vehicles in storage and a couple boats were delivered.,

I got up at Noon, made the bed. Started laundry & dishes.

Went down to the shop to help hubby put vehicles away.

Then I got the mail.

We were done by 2PM.

I came back up to the house.

Put grain out for deer & turkeys.

Dried my jeans because they were wet from spilling water on them.

Got my new Amazon Visa card replacement in the mail.

Drove to Post Falls in the Dodge. Had to drop off drivelines; picked up a latte at Jitterz.

Drove to Post Falls shop and I dropped off hubby. He stayed there for 2 hours while I drove home in the Dodge.

Hubby brought home the Dually with the Tan Dually on the trailer.

When hubby arrived home, we loaded the dogs into the Dodge and drove to Spirit Lake. Walked them at the school. The school was having football practice.

We picked up subs & milk at Miller's. Ran into Destry, (he used to work for us) who had gained weight and had a little girl.

Drove home. Ate subs for dinner. Hubby elevated his leg and put heat on it because it was swollen and aching again. Watched Jack Taylor. Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: