Friday, November 20, 2015

WIND STORM & NO ELECTRICITY

TUESDAY
11-17-2015

Go to school. Make up 1 hour with Nick in Kines class.

We watch the wind storm when the teacher opens the mini blinds.

Medical Massage. Teacher uses me as the "body" for Kyphosis.

Take Kines quiz after class. Jackie is on a conference call. I hurry to finish my quiz.

Go to Hayden to get groceries at Super 1. Run into Chiropractor Kevin.

Go to get hair done. Wind is really getting bad.

No power when I get home. As soon as I come up hill out of Athol, wind hits my Jeep. 70 MPH.

Several trees fall tonight in yard.

Hubby comes home at 6:00 with flashlights. Took him a while to get home because all the roads are closed with fallen trees/elec wires across the road.

WEDNESDAY
11-18-2015

No power. I freeze all day.

Drove to Rathdrum to get lattes & into CDA to get sausage/egg/cheese biscuits for dogs. There were over 20 cars in line & 1 semi truck in line at the Rathdrum McDs.

Fed the deer.

Charles comes over to fix the generator. He comes back and gives me the generator.

Hubby comes home at 5:30 and hooks the generator up to the fireplace & a light. It feels better. Heat runs all night long to heat up the house.

THURSDAY
11-19-2015

I am getting even sicker again. Sore throat. Feel like shit. Headache. Body aches & pain. All I want to do is take a hot bath.


Power comes back on today at 4PM. It feels good to have lights & heat again. Food in refrigerators might be saved.


Hubby comes home late.


FRIDAY
11-20-2015

We lose power again at 10AM. Then it briefly comes on again a couple times.

I called hubby to find out how to hook electricity up to the fireplace fan.

We have almost no gasoline, so I will have to get gasoline later.

Call the school and talk to Amber. Tell her that we have no power and I will not be able to come in tonight for massage as I have to keep generator fueled.


No comments: