Monday, November 09, 2015

Clinic Today & Rain

MONDAY
11-9-2015

Got up this morning at 2AM and could not go back to sleep. I laid awake in bed until Hubby got up at 6AM.

I stayed in bed with Lil Bit & Ben until 8AM. Then got up and dressed. Fed fish. Gave dogs ham. Cleaned dogs food & water bowls. Did laundry.

Left home at 9:00. Got to Clinic by 9:30. Gave book to Mark. Put Zappos box out for Carmi.

Only did two massages 10-11 and 11-12. I did a really dumb beginner's error and forgot to put the bolster on the second guy. Dumb.

After cleaning up and getting my paperwork that I missed for the last week, I picked up a Pita Pit salad. Then drove over to Wendy's and got cheeseburgers for the dogs.

I drove to Treend Road in Post Falls to see the properties. Not impressed with the road there. Some of the homes back there were awful and a lot of farms on the way there. Probably stinky in the summer.

Drove to Walmart and got groceries. Then came home. Still no Annuity check in the mail. I did get an Ebates check.

Gave toys to dogs. Ben ate one up right away. He tore it open. Lil Bit took a nap with his toy.

Lil Bit with Toy


Unloaded groceries. Ate Pita Salad. Made tea.

Did dishes. Put away laundry.

Took a nap. I am exhausted. Still have to study for Kines tomorrow.

Hubby came home really late. He went down to the shop to help Mark put together a rear-end.

Then he came home about 30 minutes later. I made him chicken noodle soup with dumplings.

He slept on the couch for the rest of the night. He came up to bed around 2AM. 

No comments: