Monday, November 16, 2015

Monday & Clinic & Grocery Shopping

MONDAY
11-16-2015

Hubby got up at 6:00. He was still coughing. He left at 7:00AM.

Got up at 8:00AM and did not want to go into Clinic work today. I was still sick. Texted T and asked if she wanted to take my shift, but she never replied.

It was 24 degrees when we got up this morning.

So I got dressed and ready for Clinic. Started to feel a little bit better. Still coughing.

Drove into Post Falls. Started my Clinic shift. Panda & Mark were there. Had 3 massages.

After Clinic was done, I helped take out bags of laundry. Kelsey said that she had suffered a miscarriage. I told her I was sorry and gave her a hug.

Left after cleaning up.

Then I drove to Wendy's and got burgers for dogs, salads for me.

Deposited ebates check in the bank. Then drove to Rathdrum and got groceries (along with turkey-lurkey for Thanksgiving) at Super One.

Drove home. Got insurance check in the mail! Yippee.

Unloaded groceries. Fed the kitty some tuna. Cleaned up everything. Vacuumed.



No comments: