Tuesday, November 10, 2015

ANOTHER COLD & RAINY DAY

TUESDAY
11-10-2015
VETERAN'S DAY

Got up and decided not to go in to school today. I hurt too much.

Fed dogs. Fed fish.

Did laundry & dishes.

Went to get mail. Still no annuity check.

Hubby came home at 5:30. He spent the night on the couch again. Not coughing as much. He can talk a little better.

At school and was in first class for Traditional Chinese Medicine. Lots of info to follow.

Reviewed my final project. Got 95%.

After class, I took test for Quads & Hamstrings. I did horrible.

Came straight home. Got gasoline in Rathdrum.

No mail today because it is Veteran's Day.

Fed deer.

Cleaned up dog water & food. Gave them ham.

Dogs had chewed the end off the fireplace control.

Studied for Test in A&P tomorrow. Reviewed info for my Massage Practical at 2PM tomorrow.

Ordered Tickets for play at Bing Crosby Theater - All is Calm. Ordered tickets for Winter Jazz concert at Bing Crosby Theater.







No comments: