Thursday, January 22, 2015

WEDNESDAY & THURS SNOW

WEDNESDAY
1-21-2015

Got up and made cheese eggs for dogs. Hubby had an egg sandwich. We watched the morning news & weather. Hubby left at 7AM.

I did laundry & dishes. Then a little bit of vacuuming.

Fed the fish. Filled the deer grain.

Got ready to go at 12:00. Took in a bag of Goodwill stuff. School was at lunch in Rathdrum, so I drove the backway to Post Falls instead of taking Hwy 41.

Washed the car at the Car Wash Plaza, then got on the Interstate to blow it off but they were doing road construction. Fortunately, a nice semi truck drive let in a whole line of cars. Thank you semi truck drivers! Got to the DMV at precisely 1PM where KRN & hubby were waiting.

I went potty at the DMV while hubby got the paperwork going. But it had not been transferred yet. So I suggested that the woman do the VIN inspection so I would not have to bring back the vehicle tomorrow.

KRN and I decided on lunch. But Templins does not serve lunch? So we went to GW Hunters instead and got a bowl of soup; and KRN got a tomato soup in a bread bowl.

We left around 2:15pm after pottying again.

I drove to AICM to do the paperwork but the Registrar indicated that 24 hours has to pass before I can fill out the paperwork so I should come back tomorrow. Fortunately, I talked with the Finance Manager and she gave me the paperwork to take home and I will return tomorrow.

Drove home and stopped to get dog burgers on the way at McDonalds.

Dogs had fun eating dog burgers.

I did some more chores and was on my elliptical for 1 hour.

Hubby came home at 7PM after working OT. He talked with Allan Lundberg at the shop. I finally drove down there because he would not answer his phone.

We left shortly thereafter because we had to take the flatbed in to Post Falls. Hubby drove the flatbed to Rathdrum to get gas & I filled up the Jeep at $1.68/gallon! Such cheap gas. Hope it lasts.

After we dropped off the vehicle, hubby jumped in the warm Jeep with me and I drove home. He wanted to go out to eat but it was already 9PM and everything was closed/closing. I convinced him to come home to eat a hearty bowl of tomato soup that I had left over.



THURsDAY  SNOW
1-22-2015

Got up and made cheese eggs for dogs. Hubby had an egg sandwich. We watched the morning news & weather. Hubby left at 6:45AM because he had to stop at the junkyard to drop off parts.

I went out to see if the moose had fed on the hay, but they had not touched it. I spread it out some more.

Around 9AM, the moose came and tried to eat more grain, but we were out. Hubby said that it was too late last night to get it. So instead, I threw out some apples for the moose.

I left at 10:20 to drive to AICM again to sign paperwork and gave it to the Registrar. Had to give hubby paperwork on the Jeep so that he can go back to DMV drove over to West Jester & Seltice.

Logged 500 miles on the brand new Jeep already.

500 Miles on Jeep


On the way back, I got burgers at Wendy's.

Drove all the way home. I am tired of driving into Post Falls. Gave burgers to the dogs at home.

The moose came back at 2:00. They laid down in the snow for quite a long time.

I worked out for an hour on my elliptical.

Lil Bit took some dog food to eat out on the deck in the sunshine.

Lil Bit on deck


It started snowing. I left home at 5:15 to meet hubby at 6:00 at the yard. He had not called me back after his phone cut out early today. I was kinda worried that he was not ok. He finally showed up at the yard and got into the warm Jeep with me.

We stopped to get him a latte at Daybreak Coffee on Prairie. Then we drove to class at NIC. It was still snowing.

Boring 2 hour class. We are not learning much from the teacher. He rambles, shows photo slides, helps privately with other people's cameras. We spent 30 minutes learning "bracketing" when several of our cameras do not even have that function!

We got dog burgers at Wendy's on the way home. Both of us were too tired to do anything else. Hubby was hungry but nothing open at 9PM at night.

At home, I made hot dogs for hubby. We watched the new show Backstrom with Rainn Wilson. Pretty good show.

Went to bed at 10:30.


Left home at 5:30

No comments: