Saturday, January 24, 2015

Qdoba Poisoning

FRIDAY
1-23-2015

Got up and made eggs breakfast for dogs, made hubby a cheese egg sandwich. Hubby unloaded the grain and put some out for the moose.

Then I started cleaning around the house.

Took out leftover cereal, walnuts, & raisins to the moose.

The moose never came today.

Bravo is sincerely sad. He heavily sighs in everything that he does. Gets up on the couch. Sigh. Sit on the floor. Sigh. Go to the front door. Sigh. Go outside. Come back inside. Sigh. 

I was bored most of today. Did another hour of elliptical.

Hubby came home around 7:00 after working 2 hours OT. Then we went back into CDA with the grey Dodge because he had to pick up parts at O'Reilly's. Took Ben, Bud, and Lil Bit. We stopped to get gasoline in Hayden. I went inside to get lottery tickets.

We went to Qdoba to have burritos. I had the chicken, hubby had the steak. Ran into guy that KRN went to school with that works down at the Marina. He said "Hi" to hubby.

Got dog burgers at Wendy's then went to O'Reilly's who DID NOT have the parts. Drove home. On the way home, I got really sick. Food poisoning. My stomach was on fire! Barely made it home before I lost everything. Diarrhea & Vomiting. Took a hot bath afterwards and went to bed. It was awful.


SATURDAY
1-24-2015

Got up and was feeling much better. Stomach was not hurting!

Made cheese eggs for dogs. Hubby had waffles instead.

We drove to get a latte for hubby and went to the park to walk the dogs.

KRN was still have a distressing time and texted me. I had forgotten my cellphone in the Dodge so could not track our walk.

Took bread down to feed the ducks in Bayview.

11:00 at home and Jason came to fix the fireplace. He needs to get another part and will be back Monday.

I was doing laundry, put away dishes.

Hubby finally went down to the shop at 12:30.

I made French Onion soup and Grands Biscuits.

When hubby came home, he had dinner. I still was not feeling very good; my stomach was queasy from the food poisoning. We watched the recorded shows of Archer and went to bed.

No comments: