Saturday, January 31, 2015

THURS, FRI, AND SAT

THURSDAY
1-29-2015

Got up and made cheese eggs for dogs. Made egg sandwich for hubby. He said goodbye to Bravo as today is the day that Bravo goes back home!

I got ready around 1:00 and put Bravo in the Jeep after putting down several towels. He was nervous in the car & I forgot to roll a window down. He bounced from from seat, to console, to the back seat!

Drove to Apryl's and dropped him off by 1:30. Then I drove to Post Falls and deposited a check at the Credit Union. Hand washed the car which did not get very clean...

Then drove to Post Falls Findlay to get the Jeep rear passenger window fixed under warranty at 2:30PM. Checked it in and then KRN came to keep me company. Hubby texted that we meet him & Dave at Thomas Hammer coffee. We went and got drinks (I really did not drink mine. Too much sugar & milk). The guys came & talked to us until Findlay called me at 3:30.

KRN & I drove to Costco in CDA to get gas at $1.49/gallon while the guys went back to the yard.

Then KRN and I drove to pick up Bravo at the groomers. I had to write a check for Bravo's grooming as KRN did not have checkbook or cash.

So then we drove to McKenzie River Pizza Co to hang out until hubby got off work. He got there by 5:15PM. We had drinks & pizza.

We left at 6:10 because we had to be at camera class by 6:30. Left hubby's Red Dually at the restaurant and he drove with me. KRN walked Bravo and then said goodbye to us. We left at the same time.

Hubby and I went to camera class. We were 1 minute late after having to stop at the bathrooms first. We endured the end of the class until 8:30 and filled out the class opinion forms. Then drove to Wendy's to get burgers for dogs.

Picked up hubby's truck at the restaurant and drove home.

Fed burgers to dogs at home. It felt lonely without Beebo around.

Went to bed at 10:30PM.



FRIDAY
1-30-2015

Got up and made cheese eggs for dogs. Made egg sandwich for hubby.

I paid bills online. Then put away dishes & laundry. Fed fish.

The moose came to the house very early. I panicked because I could only see the baby at first, because the mother came from behind the backyard fence! So they stayed for quite a while and ate. I threw out apples for them.

At 10:30, I went down to the USPS in town to obtain Priority Boxes. Then I came home and rolled up the t-shirts to mail them. Took Lil Bit with me. He was a very good dog and sat on the seat with a towel covering it. At 11:30, I took the boxes back to the Post Office and mailed them out.

Then at 1:00, I left to go get my nails done. Tried to drop off Goodwill bag, but they were closed.

I got nails done from 1:30 to 3:00. KRN called me while I was getting my nails done and she was upset after having gotten out of a counseling session.

Stopped on the way home to get dog burgers from McDonalds. Then at Stein's to get dog burgers, apples, and vinegar. Purchased a card for hubby.

Drove to Athol to get a couple lottery tickets for hubby.

KRN called me later after she got home and was very upset. Her driver's side mirror had fallen off & she was distressed and crying. I told her we would take care of it. I finally got her to calm down. She said she would take a bath & watch a movie.

Hubby came home really late; at 8:00PM. He had a really difficult job in Post Falls that took OT.

He had dinner. Then I went to bed at 10:00. He said that he fell asleep on the couch. Came to bed at 1:30AM.



SATURDAY
1-31-2015

Woke up at 3AM to pee, also rubbed more aloe vera on my hands. Then went back to bed. Forgot that I had even been up! Ambien Walrus.

Then got up at 7AM to make breakfast eggs for dogs & egg sandwich for hubby.

Went to get a latte for hubby. There were 2 cars in line, so we drove around town and the dogs barked at other dogs in town.

After getting latte, I had to stop at the Ranger station to potty. Then we walked dogs in park around the water tower. I was in depressed bad mood because KRN had texted me again this morning. She sounded sad. Hubby told me to snap out of it.

Encountered a log truck. He unloaded his extra "pup" trailer, then sat for a while with his truck idling. Then he backed up into the park. Very odd behavior.

We came home. Hubby went down to shop.

I vacuumed house. Updated the 2015 Boat Registration online. Soaked my feet in vinegar. Put away dishes & laundry.

Took my Jeep down to the shop so hubby could take off the last running board and put on the sideboards. Jack the dog was chasing a mouse at the shop today & playing with it.

I came back home. Then the moose came! I got a really good picture of momma moose. Gave them apples.

Noticed that the deck fence was broken. Told the dogs to stay inside the house until it was fixed. Hubby got home at 6:00pm and fixed the deck fence.

Hubby had dinner of Stuffed Pepper and mashed potatoes. We watched Despicable Me. Texted KRN. Then went to bed at 10:30pm. KRN called hubby around midnight and was upset.





No comments: