Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Monday AICM Tuesday Nails & Ben Vet

MONDAY
Martin Luther King Day
1-19-2015

Got up and made cheese eggs for dogs. Made egg sandwich for hubby. He left for work.

Warm & rainy. Hubby said it was raining by the time he got to Chilco.

Sun was shining and blue sky.

No moose came by tonight. There were not here last night, either. Pans were still full.

At 2:00, hubby called me so I could meet guy at shop to pick up a Jeep. I drove down there in the Jeep with Bud & Ben running alongside me. There were these stupid old people that had pulled ALL the way into our drive. The woman rolled her window down & said they had a flat tire & had called AAA and that the service driver should be there in 30 minutes. So I left them there.

However, when I was getting ready to leave, I noticed they were still there. After discussing with hubby, I drove down there AGAIN to tell them they would have to move out of the driveway as it was PRIVATE. And that my alarm kept going off because they were in the driveway. The old man started to argue with me and said he could not drive anywhere on the rim. I thought that was very stupid. Who drives a flat tire until it is on the rim? And would you pull into somebody's driveway in town to wait out a service truck? NO. This is a PRIVATE DRIVEWAY. People are so rude. He finally pulled out after I just waited & stared at him for a while. He pulled out into the road and down past the mailbox.

Rude people blocking our driveway

I left at 5:30 and the tow truck was finally there, replacing the flat for them. Duh. Why couldn't they fix their own flat?

Drove to AICM for the Open House at 6PM. Hubby was already there to meet me. We sat through an awkward introduction & tour. They really were not very persuasive or have correct marketing to sell the training. But anyway. I am already registered. Got out of there by 7:30

I followed hubby to the yard. He got in the Jeep with me and left the Dodge in the yard. Picked up dog burgers at Wendy's. Drove home.

At home, we fed burgers to dogs. Watched tv for a while. Went to bed at 10:30.


TUESDAY
1-20-2015

Got up and made cheese eggs for dogs. Bravo is still with us. He pigs his food. Ben throws up on the deck after breakfast. Hubby sits for a while watching news. I have to drive him into town because he left the grey Dodge at work last night.

On the way back, I see an exact duplicate of our Jeep at a light in Hayden. Eek!

The MOOSE were here when I got home.



Did laundry & dishes when I returned home. Fed the moose, fed the fish. Changed dog water.

Made bacon.

Rented Lucy and watched it.

KRN called me just as I was leaving home to go get my nails done. Talked to her on car phone.
Went to get my nails done at 12:45. Then got groceries. Honey, bones, chicken, bacon, and tea at Super One.

Then got dog burgers at McDonalds. Drove home.

Received Jeep booklets via UPS.

Jeep Manuals


Gave burgers to dogs. Did laundry.

Made appointment for Finance at AICM when Registrar, Jackie called.

Gave apples to moose. Got better pictures of them from the deck.

Moose eating apples


Took Benjamin in for his appointment at 12:45.

No comments: