Tuesday, January 27, 2015

UPS Delivery Day

TUESDAY
1-27-2015

Even tho I took my sleeping pill early last night, hubby did not wake me up this morning.

I got up and gave ham pieces to dogs for their breakfast.

Did laundry & dishes. Vacuumed.

UPS brought new camera battery, new 64gb camera memory card, and camera remote shutter release.

I also got a black bathing suit.

Then ordered some more sleep shorts for our vacation. Tried to find my white sandals in the closet. Decided to donate some clothes from the closet. Put clothes in a bag ready to take for donation.

Guy named Jason came to fix our fireplace. I put all the dogs outside so he could work. It was really cold tonight; about 32 degrees. He replaced the one part and the fireplace started. However, it only ran for about 10 minutes. He said that the propane valve was bad & needed to be replaced so he would have to get the part for that & come back. He was here for an hour from 5:00-6:00.

Rotted, rusted fireplace part


Hubby got home late - after 7:00. He had dinner. We watched TV - Outdoor Idaho, Oregon Field Guide, & CSI. Then went to bed after news.

No comments: