Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Day In Day Out

WEDNESDAY
1-14-2015

Got up this morning and quietly made breakfast for dogs. Hubby fed Ben in the backroom and I stuffed Bravo in the bathroom to eat.

After hubby left, I took a bath & shaved my legs. I was scared, but stepped on the scale...I lost another 2 pounds. So far have lost 26 pounds. I am so proud of myself. Then I fell asleep on the couch until KRN came down at 8:15AM.

We watched Guardians of the Galaxy at 10:30AM on pay-per-view.

KRN talked to her friend Hala on the phone.

I ordered a blue iPad Air case on Amazon.

Went down to meet a customer at the shop; took Ben & Bud with me; there was no mail when I went down there in the Jeep

I went out to check on deer food, but they have not been eating it. I wish the moose would come here to eat. Maggie, Ben, Bud, and Bravo came outside with me to check on the mail.

Then KRN left at 2:30 to go powerlift & visit her friend.


Hubby came home late. We watched tv for a while.

KRN came home around 9PM and went to bed.


THURSDAY
1-15-2015

I got up and made breakfast for dogs & egg sandwich for hubby.

KRN was upset, she talked to me until 12:30 and then left to go get her Keratin hair treatment in Spokane.

While she was gone, I vacuumed the house. Cleaned Ben's dog bed pillows. Did laundry & put it away. Did dishes. I got ready to leave at 4:00. Went into town with the Jeep and picked hubby up at Frontier by 4:30. All the guys leaving work marveled over the new Jeep.

Took hubby over to Toro Viejo on Government Way so we could attend the Retirement Party for Don Stroebel. We had one beer each, talked to some people. Saw Dave & Vera at the very end as we were leaving. They were standing by the door. Dave had been working for 48 hours straight & looked very tired. Vera was looking much better after healing from her surgery.

We went to get a latte for hubby at Jitterz, gave the girl a $20 and she gave us change for a $10. Thief. We will never go back to that blonde bitch again. Can't make drinks & steals money. Fucking brat.

So then we drove to class. We were early & sat in the back. Steadily trying to figure out how to photograph things. The class practiced on stuffed animals.

class with teacher Drake


At 8:30, we left class. Got dog burgers at Wendy's and drove home.

KRN was sitting on the recliner, covered in a blanket, and drinking a six-pack of Mike's Strawberry Hard Lemonade.

So we sat around for a while. I took my pill and went to bed.

FRIDAY
1-16-2015

Got up and made cheese eggs for dogs. Made egg sandwich for hubby.

Went with KRN to Spokane Valley Mall to shop. She drove her car. We stopped in Rathdrum and got a latte for her. I purchased a coat at Macy's. We got burritos at Qdoba on the way home. KRN stopped for gasoline. We picked up burgers for dogs at Wendy's.

Hubby came home and worked in shop for a while.

KRN left to go powerlift and then visit her friend in Spokane.



No comments: