Tuesday, December 24, 2013

XMAS Eve 2013

TUESDAY
December 24 2013
Christmas Eve

Hubby was up at 5:30AM so that he could get into work early & get done early. Their supervisor said that as soon as they got their assigned jobs done, they could leave for the day.

 I refused to get up that early to make breakfast or latte. Hubby went down to shop to leave $ for Toothless. Then had to drive back to the house because he forgot his cellphone! The dogs got up and barked at him. Then I had to get up (I was so tired because I only got 1 hour of sleep last night. Up all night thinking about bad thoughts.)

Today, I did dishes, did laundry, cleaned dog bed, cleaned the fridge, fed fish & birds. Watered Xmas tree, vacuumed, cleaned dog food bowls, made bacon stuffing roll ups, put the ham & hamburger out to thaw.

The UPS drivers came and I gave them their final presents... another $10 each and candy bars that I had purchase from candy drive at the Dog Groomer's.

Then I wrapped hubby's presents while watching a Dr Who marathon and listening to Xmas music.

After that was done, I started wrapping KRN's & Matt's presents.

Xmas eve tree lighted

~Lil Bit looks festive~

Dog Toys for tomorrow!

Hubby was home by 3:30. He had also stopped at Costco for a shrimp ring & Albertsons to get crab & lobster.

After hubby got home, he helped me feed deer. It was VERY slippery outside. It has not gotten above 32 degrees all day, so everything is icy.

bacon stuffing roll-ups

We baked the bacon stuffing roll ups so we can do the ham tomorrow in the oven. Hubby cut up cheese & put out crackers he had purchased.

Hubby wrapped my presents while I was told to sit in the living room & not turn around.

We watched A Christmas Story. Went to bed. Santa will be here tonight!

Went to bed at 9:30 because hubby fell asleep on the couch.


MONDAY
December 23, 2013

Hubby went to work after I had made him a latte & breakfast sandwich.

It was cold today.

I did dishes & laundry. Vacuumed.

Re-arranged the cabinets for the spices & cleaned them out.

Ben watched me vacuum

spices are alphabetical

Cleaned the floors.

Hubby came home and went down to the shop for a while.

We watched tv for a while & went to bed.

No comments: