Saturday, December 07, 2013

COLD SATURDAY

SATURDAY
December 7, 2013

It started out at 2 degrees this morning. I sincerely hope that everybody brings in their dogs & cats in this weather. There is NO WAY that animals would possible be content in outside weather.

Lil Bit was nice and comfortable between us all night. He makes it much warmer in our bed.

Hubby got up early and went downstairs to sit on the couch with Bud. Ben crawled into bed beside me. At 7AM, the Propane Delivery finally came. Noisy and all the dogs started barking at him.

Hubby came back up to bed with me for another 30 minutes, then we got up. I started breakfast. Made breakfast sandwich & latte for hubby. Omelette for dogs. Dogs got their pills.

Watched Blues Brothers movie with hubby. It is sincerely SAD to see all the people that have died since this movie came out. Depressing.

Hubby finally went down to the shop at 11:30. I had made him a grilled cheese sandwich to lunch on before he left. He took Bud with him to be shop dog today!

I downloaded a bunch of Xmas music online.

Talked to Deb on the phone and made appointments for the 4 Big Dogs to get groomed on the 19th.

I washed my hair and then decided that Lil Bit needed a bath.Washed him for about 18 minutes and really massaged him. Then dried him with a blow dryer for over an hour. He has a LOT of hair!

When I was done with Bit, hubby came home with Bud. I got dressed & hubby got changed. We loaded up Bud, Ben & Lil Bit to go with us in the Dodge to Post Falls to deliver parts. Then we went to CDA to the new gas station by the school to get gasoline for $2.88 and get lottery tickets.

Then we stopped at Wendy's for dog burgers. Hubby was hungry RIGHT NOW, and we had to get Taco Bell for him. We drove to the park in Hayden to eat. Then we drove around Hayden looking at Xmas lights.

Drove home. -10 degrees on the way home. Brrrrr.

Gave dog burgers to everybody at home. Maggie & Izzy were happy to see us home again. Maggie had eaten the bread that I left on the counter for the birds tomorrow on our dog walk.

Watched Graham Norton show. I blogged & went to bed.

No comments: