Sunday, December 01, 2013

2ND THANKSGIVING

SUNDAY
DECEMBER 1 2013

In the middle of the night, I was crowded out of the bed because of hubby's snoring, Bit's hogging the bed and Ben rolling over on me. So I moved out to the living room to sleep on the couch.

Bud was out there and I slept near him. Then Maggie came out in the early morning and got on the couch with us. I pulled a blanket to cover up because I was freezing. Later, it became horribly warm as the heat kicked on.

Woke up on the couch. M&K let Bravo out of their room and he came to wake me up.

KRN started to yell at me as she came out of her room because I was not supposed to have taken the blanket off the couch. There was now dog hair on the couch. I told her that we would pay for the cleaning bill. She was upset & yelled at me.

While KRN took a shower, hubby and I went to get lattes. Stopped at McDonalds to get sausage biscuits for the dogs' breakfast so they could take their pills. At the RW&B Espresso stand we left a nice tip for the other Kelsi.

Then we drove to Walmart to get pumpkin pie & milk. Also got a few groceries.

Back to the kids' house. The dogs had missed us. KRN yelled at hubby because he had stopped to get sausage biscuits. She forced him to go outside to feed the dogs. Bravo had to stay inside and did NOT get a sausage biscuit.

KRN put the turkey in the oven. They all went outside to decorate with Xmas lights. I decided to stay inside with the dogs. It was cold, rainy, and windy.

Dinner was good. A very nice sage stuffing. Turkeys were good.

We played games after dinner.

Hubby and I left at 6:30. It was raining.

We had an argument on the way home about Xmas. I am depressed that I have to decorate, put up lights, make food, and buy presents all by myself. Hubby really dislikes Xmas. I have put up with this for over 30 years. It is getting depressing.

Got home around 7:15. It was raining really hard at home. The heat was off and the inside temperature was down to 65F. Brr. We turned all the heaters & fireplace on so it would warm up quickly.

Gave the dogs some more turkey. Went to bed after watching Walking Dead.



No comments: