Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me

TUESDAY
December 31 2013

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You. KRN woke me up at 7AM this morning to sing me happy birthday. How sweet.

I started hubby's latte & eggs for the dogs.

We watched Twilight Zone until 9:30 then took dogs for walk in park.

After the walk, we drove down to Bayview to feed the ducks (no geese today).

Then we drove home & changed clothes. Took Maggie & Isabelle with us to Rathdrum to get my nails done with Rhonda.

Hubby took me to Jitterz to get a latte before I got nails done.

Rhonda gave me Glittery Nails which are great for the New Year!

Glittery Nails from Rhonda


He ran around to drug store, NAPA to get lightbulbs to replace in Dodge Headlights. Got Pizza Hut pizza for dinner tonight. He got me 2 birthday cards, one from him and one from the dogs (purchased with their "allowance money".)


Got burgers at McDonalds for dogs.

We drove home at 2:30 and had pizza. Watched more Twilight Zone.
Maggie loves her pink toy

Fed burgers to the dogs.

Had birthday cake.

birthday cake with Victorian Lace cream cheese frosting & layered raspberry filling


Everybody decided to take a nap.

Watched more Twilight Zone. Went to bed at 10:30.


No comments: