Tuesday, December 03, 2013

DARK & depressing

TUESDAY
DECEMBER 3

I was in pain from endometriosis from 2-5 this morning. Hot bath, lots of painkillers, and slept on the couch. Hubby started snoring at 3am until 5am. I just wanted to go up and smother him with a pillow! How is it possible that anybody can make THAT much noise and not wake themselves up?

Hubby left for work at 7am after shoveling off the deck. Ben crawled into bed with Lil Bit and me. We slept until 9:30.

I got up and cut up the rest of the fudge I had already made. Put it into bags.

Did laundry & dishes.

Ordered Xmas present for Matt online at Twigs. Buy $100 get $20 free.

The rest of the incorrect Xmas cards from Minted came today. If I had really ordered these, I would have had to send them back as they were printed incorrectly!!!

Fed the deer what we had left in the bin. Hubby is supposed to bring home deer food tonight.


No comments: