Monday, December 09, 2013

LIGHTLY SNOWING

MONDAY 
DECEMBER 9 2013

Hubby got up early then came back to bed. Lil Bit had jumped down during the night & was sleeping downstairs on the couch.

I persuaded Ben to get into bed & sleep between us around 4AM when I went to pee.

We got up early and I started breakfast.

It was snowing softly and had accumulated a little snow on the decks. 

After hubby left, I put up the Xmas garlands, decorated some more, and made a Xmas mailing list on Microsoft Word.

I did dishes & laundry. Vacuumed carpets.

Around 5PM, I started feeling really bad. Vomited several times. Sore throat. Exhausted. By the time hubby came home, I could barely move. Sat on the couch waiting for HIMYM which turned out be a re-run. Ugh. Then I went to bed. Hubby was up all night by himself. He brought me up a small glass of milk around 10:30, then came to bed. I was dry and my throat hurt.


No comments: