Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Nails


TUESDAY
December 10 2013

Hubby got up really early this morning. He got the trailer hooked up to the Excursion so that he could pick up parts after work.

He also took my FMF down to the shop to add air to the tire that seems to be slowly leaking.

I got up at 6:45 because Isabelle was whining so much. I let her out and then started breakfast.

Got hubby's sandwich & latte done. He came in and fed omelettes & pills to the dogs.

Hubby left at 7:00AM.

It was already warmer this morning. Almost 17 degrees! Hope our cold is gone for good now.

I got the breakfast stuff cleaned up. Then I took a 1 hour nap on the couch. Still not feeling well.

Got up at 10:00AM and got dressed, put on makeup. Cleaned out all the dog food bowls. Put away dishes.

Took Bud, Ben & Lil Bit with me to get my nails done at 12:45. I stopped to get a drink at Jitterz. Gave the barista a $13.00 tip. Told her "Happy Holidays". She started crying.

Then took the toasted marshmallow special to Rhonda to cheer her up for the holidays. Got my nails done in red & silver sparkle. Very pretty for the holidays.
red & silver sparkle

Got burgers at McDonalds for the dogs. Another car in line at the drive-thru remarked about Lil Bit being a Schipperke. She also complimented the other dogs. Then a few boys walking across the parking lot from school also noticed the dogs & smiled at them. Then drove home listening to Xmas music.

I need to work on getting Xmas postcards addressed tomorrow. Maybe make treats for hubby's work associates.

Gave burgers to the dogs when I got home.

Hubby came home late, around 6:30 because he had to stop to drop off parts in Post Falls. We watched TV for a while. Then he put up the tree. Tree trunk is too small and keeps falling over. 

ugly xmas tree

No comments: