Tuesday, September 10, 2013

BATH NIGHT & YELLOW JACKET DAY

MONDAY

September 9

Hubby and I got up early at 6:25. I started making breakfast & latte. Hubby gave pills to dogs with their eggs.

A couple deer with a small baby were already here trying to feed at 6:30. I ran downstairs to give them more food, but they were scared & ran away.


After hubby left, I did dishes, Started a load of laundry. Fed deer & fish.

The cable channels are already airing the 9-11 shows.

Went down to pick up mail. Lazy USPS woman put TWO 60 pounds each boxes into the mailbox because she was too LAZY to bring them up to the house. Luckily I was down there on my bike to get the mail. I hauled the boxes over to the shop and dumped them.

Brought the mail up to the house.

Picked up dog poo.

While waiting for hubby, I sat down on the deck with the dogs. Somehow, the dogs knocked my favorite glasses off and I can't find them anywhere. Even had hubby help me look when he came home. They disappeared!

Hubby came home at 6:00. Isabelle, Bud & Maggie raced down the driveway to see him.

We washed all the dogs on the back deck. BATH NIGHT.

Ben was really playing with everyone tonight!

We went to bed at 11:00.




TUESDAY

Septmeber 10

I did not hear hubby get out of bed this morning. Having a very vivid dream!

Then hubby had to come upstairs to wake me up. He was late waking up and then only gave me 15 minutes to make breakfast & latte.

I hurried and got it all done in 15 minutes!

He even had time to sit down with me for 5 minutes.

Did squishy dog with all the dogs but Bud (Bud is scared and runs away).

After hubby left, the kid across the street was out waiting for the Bus at 7:30. I went over to talk with him (Joseph) and gave him my phone number & name. Told him that if he wants to wait for the bus in the mornings at our house where it is warm & dry this winter, he is welcome to stay. He could see the bus coming thru the window. Told him to have his mom & dad call me if they had questions. Nice little kid in 5th grade.

Then I cleaned up dishes, did laundry, started dish washing. Fed the fish. Fed the deer.

While I was trying to put on my tennie shoes to go walk with Ben this morning, a YELLOWJACKET stung me in 3 places on my ankle. It already started swelling within seconds. I ran and took 3 allergy pills & put "After Sting" liquid on it. My left ankle looks like it has a goiter on it!

Swollen Ankle from Yellowjacket Sting




I started thawing chicken for dinner, and made Long Grain & Wild Rice.

Hubby came home around 6:30 and started up the grille. He made hamburger patties & threw those on the grille along with the chicken.

Watched some of the Corner Gas DVD and then went to bed early at 9:30 because both of us were exhausted. 



No comments: