Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Today IS Wednesday

WEDNESDAY

September 18, 2013

Really could not sleep well after the electricity went out. It was weird. Hubby later said that he felt the same way...

Power came surging back on at 1AM. It was awful. Woke us both us. We had to go downstairs to turn everything off.

I just really can't believe that it is September already. We need to get the boat out of the water ASAP before it starts snowing.

It rained most of today.

I got up at 3AM to potty, then went back to bed with Maggie. Lil Bit came in to sleep with us a little while later. Maggie growled at him when he tried to jump up on the bed. I think she was upset by being woken up! So I lifted the little guy up and he curled up next to her butt.

Hubby got me up later. He had actually woken up early and went to sit on the couch with Bud.

Neither of us slept well last night.

Made breakfast sandwich on raisin bread for hubby along with a latte for him. Then made omelette for dogs.

Hubby left for work.

Dogs had their early morning nap.

 Maggie & Bit
 Lil Bit
 Ben
Bud

I fed deer, fed squirrels & birds. Fed fish.

Started laundry & dishes.

Vacuumed house.

Updated iPhone with iOS 7. I absolutely hate it. Especially Texting. Awful.

The Buck came back tonight! He had 5 females with him & one baby deer. He was strutting around and holding his head up again! I am so thankful that he found another herd to hang around with; he must have been so lonely after losing his 2 females.

Hubby came home around 6PM after getting a truck from CN Diesel. I had made Enchiladas. Hubby came home to eat them and then went to get milk in Athol. He came back with milk, then went down to work in the shop tonight.

I watched The Bridge, Broadchurch, and Law & Order UK.






No comments: